Our soap uses our signature blend of oils and are made in small batches. We strive for interesting and complex scents that we formulate in house.
Our soaps are:
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for six weeks-- but our cure time on average is 6 months.
- Fit perfectly into your hand
- If we aren't using beer, aloe vera, goat's or almond milk, all of our soaps are made with fresh mountain water from the Rocky Mountains
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil
- Vegan (except for our shampoo bar and Goat's Milk Castile)
- Natural - some of our soaps contain high quality paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil in addition to essential oils, but we'll always let you know
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches