Welcome to our new MSC line of “aromatics”. We’re starting with diffuser blends from our best selling scents from both our bath & body and men’s line. Expect to see us branch out into other products in the coming months– these are humble beginnings.
With our extensive essential oil library, we are happy to offer custom scents tailored to you!
Backcountry Bourbon Beard Oil
Top: Spice, Sweet Plum
Middle: Toasted Oak, Vanilla
Base: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood
"But of course adventures run on all sorts of whisky." - Atticus
Strong notes of toasted oak wrapped in a bed of warm vanilla with a hint of spice. Our Backcountry Bourbon embodies a dram of your favourite whisky had in celebration of long hikes and hard won views.
This beard oil contains a small amount of phthalate and paraben free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
[tab name="About Our Beard Oil"]
- Our premium Beard oil will soften your beard which helps sooth itch and improve overall feel.
- The oils draw in and hold moisture that will keep your beard feeling and looking healthy.
- Your skin is moisturized as well, helping to control beard-druff.
- Each Beard Oil has innovative and multilayered scents that we formulate ourselves.
- We use only high quality essential oils and all but one of our beard oils are fragrance oil free.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, our Beard Oil should last you about 3 months.
- Comes in a high quality drawstring cloth bag to protect your beard oil while travelling.
Each Beard Oil is made with six complimentary oils supplemented by vitamin E:
- Organic Argan Oil: This is the main ingredient for our beard oils. Argan oil is a powerful moisturizer and protects your skin and hair.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: is believed to help with hair growth and to have positive effects on skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax that is similar to the protective barrier made by your skin. Easily absorbed through hair follicles but doesn't block them.
- Organic Almond Oil Creates a barrier on your skin and allows your skin to absorb more water and protects from water loss.
- Organic Hemp Oil: Believed to stimulate hair growth, high in omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, anti inflammatory and is easily absorbed by skin and hair.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Known to be anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, skin softening, antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.
Apply just a couple drops to the palm of your hand. Work oil from base of beard outwards, as needed. Apply after a shower to your towel dried beard for best results. Beards in drier climates will benefit from a couple applications per day.