Introducing our “Neem & Hemp” soap! Formulated for people with problem skin.
Both neem and hemp oils are thought to be effective in relieving the symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, and make up the majority of this soap. “Neem & Hemp” is also great for anyone with sensitive skin in general.
We kept in some oils from our main recipe to boost the lather and moisturizing qualities.
Since essential oils and fragrance oils can sometimes aggravate skin conditions further, our Neem & Hemp soap is unscented– however, some may detect the scent of neem oil.
Our soap is made with signature blend of oils including avocado oil and fair trade organic shea butter. We love scents and strive for interesting and fun combinations, all formulated by us in house.
Our soaps are:
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins thanks to the blend of six complimentary oils.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for six weeks-- but our cure time on average is 6 months.
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- If we aren't using beer, aloe vera, goat's or almond milk, all of our soaps are made with fresh mountain water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil
- Vegan (except for our shampoo bar and Goat's Milk Castile)
- Natural - some of our soaps contain high quality paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil in addition to essential oils, but we'll always let you know