Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera is a traditional and trusted source of skin care and skin medicine that has become a staple in the skin care and cosmetic industry.
- Healing: Reported to soothe burns, minor cuts, sunburns, and irritations
- Moisturizing: protects and nourishes the skin
- Anti Aging: high in Vitamins C, E, and beta carotene, which help with collagen production.
- Can help with some forms of acne: since aloe is anti bacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, it helps fend off bacteria that has been linked to some forms of acne.
- Astringent: helps reduce pore size which leads to smoother looking skin
- Hair Care: not just for your skin, try on your hair and scalp as well. Said to help with hair growth and help with some forms of dandruff, while imparting all the benefits already mentioned to your scalp.
Try using in our dry masks instead of water. A single use requires only a teaspoon or so. Get all the benefits of our various masks with the added benefits of aloe!
Because of the nature of the product (ie, water content), it is necessary to use a preservative. Please note that this is an aloe juice, a more economical alternative to pure aloe gel.