Bere Point Ocean Bar
This soap was made with the relatively remote waters from "Bere Point," not too far from the northernmost tip of Vancouver Island. But we didn't just go and grab water from the shore, we kayaked a kilometer out to get this water.
And to go one step further, we added some Canadian sourced seaweed powder for some extra cleansing properties.
We kept the soap unscented for those looking for a pure & clean soap experience.
Since we live about 1200 km and a ferry ride away, this is a limited edition soap!
[tab name="About Our Soap"]
Our Bere point soaps are:
- Made with water from the pacific ocean and Canadian seaweed powder.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Pacific Ocean Water
- Seaweed Powder