Royal Earl Grey Dead Sea Bath Salts
Top: Bergamot, Lemon Peel
Middle: Lavender, Vanilla
Base: Patchouli, Tree Resin
Our Royal Earl Grey Dead Sea bath salt pairs perfectly with a cup of hot earl grey tea in the bath.
Strong notes of citrus bergamot and lemon. Hints of floral and vanilla, lightly anchored by patchouli and tree resin.
Made with a herbal blend of cornflower, calendula, yarrow and hibiscus.
[tab name="About Our Dead Sea Bath Soaks"]
- Made with pure Dead Sea Salt
- Promotes healthy looking skin
- High in minerals and nutrients that help your skin retain moisture
- Softens and gently exfoliates your skin
- Believed to help with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Dead Sea Salt: Contains 22 minerals loved by our skin including magnesium, bromide, sulfur, calcium, zinc and potassium.
- Dendretic Salt: A specialized salt to help retain the scent longer.
- Sunflower Oil: A carrier oil to disperse the essential oil blend safely
- Vitamin E: Extends shelf life of the product
- Tapioca Root Starch: Helps keep the skin soft and smooth
- Herbal Blend: Juniper, Shavegrass and Nettle
- Muslin Cloth Bag: Acts like a tea bag for a no mess clean up.
Add a 2-4 tablespoons to a hot bath or our muslin cloth bag to reduce clean up. Allow the salts to mix and disperse their aroma while you wait for the water cool down-- water that is too hot will close pores and reduce the effectiveness of our Dead Sea salts.