FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
BACKCOUNTRY BOURBON SHAVE SOAP
Notes: Toasted Oak, Vanilla, Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood, Spice
“But of course adventures run on all sorts of whisky.” – Atticus
Strong notes of toasted oak wrapped in a bed of warm vanilla and tonka bean and hints of spice, anchored in Patchouli and Cedarwood essential oils. Our Backcountry Bourbon scent embodies a dram of your favourite whisky had in celebration of long hikes and hard won views.
Made with our V4 base.
[tab name=”About Our Soap”]
- We are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Made with four skin nourishing butters: fair trade raw organic shea butter, kokum butter, fair trade cocoa butter and mango butter
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Tremella extract is high in vitamin D, has strong water-binding capacities, easily penetrates the skin’s layers, forming a protective film of moisture that transforms the look and feel of dryness and roughness.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Silk, goat’s milk and yogurt lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave.
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
- All of our fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.