FREE YEG + SHERWOOD PARK DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $25 OR MORE. FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
BAD SANTA BEER SOAP
Notes: Spice, Cherry, Tobacco Leaf, Oak, Vanilla
“Santa Clause has the right idea–only visit people once a year” – Victor Borge
Sweet tobacco leaf with light notes of cherry wood and a hint of vanilla oak and spice.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer