FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
Bighorn Highway Beer Soap
Top: Bergamot, Lime Peel
Middle: Lavender, Peppermint
“The mountains are calling and I must go” John Muir
Scented with basil essential oil and tamed with sweet peppermint, bergamot and lime essential oils for a rustic and masculine scent.
Part of our new “Highways of Alberta” series, celebrating classic drives and scenic routes of Alberta. This soap is fragrance oil free.
The Bighorn Highway parallels the Alberta Rockies, starting in southern Alberta all the way to Grand Prairie and gives access to some of the best mountain hikes Alberta has to offer.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer