FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
COWBOY TRAIL CRAFT BEER SOAP
Notes: Smoke, Spice, Leather, Vanilla, Musk, Tonka Bean
“Anyone can love the mountains, but it takes a soul to love the prairies.” – Willa Cather
Sweet smoke, leather & spicy musk rounded off with rich tonka bean to make a soap that smells like a seasoned cowboy hat.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
Alberta’s iconic Cowboy Trail is a historic route through rolling hills surrounded by the Rocky Mountains on one side and blue sky prairies on the other.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer