FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
CROWSNEST PASS BEER SOAP
Top: Spice, Citrus, Bay Leaf
Middle: Vanilla, Tobacco
Base: Leather, Musk, Cedar, Oakmoss
“Trained to live beneath the soil, In dark and damp they have to toil.” –From the Coal Miner’s Prayer
Our Crowsnest Pass combines a timeless masculine scent with some sweeter notes for a modern touch. You’ll smell the strong and bold notes of leather, tobacco, bay leaf and spice tempered with sweet citrus, vanilla and warm cedar.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer