FREE YEG + SHERWOOD PARK DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $25 OR MORE. FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
Cardamom Chai Dead Sea Bath Soak
Notes: Cardamom, Cedarwood, Coriander, Citrus, Black Licorice, Patchouli, Spice, Black Pepper
Our popular Cardamom Chai scent from our MSC line is now available as a shave soap!
Cardamom has a sweet eucalyptus almost citrusy aroma that blends well with other spices, including clove, cassia and the subtle black licorice notes of sweet fennel.
Coriander shares a mild citrus top note of cardamom but also lends a sharp black pepper note to the blend. We accented the sweeter citrus with orange and Sicilian lemon and is anchored with a base of cedarwood and patchouli.
Cardamom Chai is scented naturally and features a blend of ten essential oils of which cardamom is the most predominant.
This product contains a small amount of cassia and clove essential oils.
[tab name=”About Our Dead Sea Bath Soaks”]
- Made with pure Dead Sea Salt, Turkey Lake Salt and Epsom salts
- Promotes healthy looking skin
- High in minerals and nutrients that help your skin retain moisture
- Softens and gently exfoliates your skin
- Believed to help with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Scented naturally
- Dead Sea Salt: Contains 22 minerals loved by our skin including magnesium, bromide, sulphur, calcium, zinc and potassium.
- Turkey Lake Salt: Similar to Dead Sea salt and contains many of the same minerals
- Epsom Salt: the sulfates in Epsom salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from skin cells. Epsom salt is absorbed through the skin drawing toxins from the body, relaxes muscles, is a natural emollient and exfoliates!
- Dendretic Salt: A specialized salt to help retain the scent longer.
- Sunflower Oil: A carrier oil to disperse the essential oil blend safely
- Vitamin E: Extends shelf life of the product
- Tapioca Root Starch: Helps keep the skin soft and smooth
- Herbal Blend
- Muslin Cloth Bag: Acts like a tea bag for a no mess clean up.
Add a 2-4 tablespoons to a hot bath or our muslin cloth bag to reduce clean up. Allow the salts to mix and disperse their aroma while you wait for the water cool down– water that is too hot will close pores and reduce the effectiveness of our Dead Sea salts.