FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
ICEFIELDS PARKWAY BEER SOAP
Top: Green Herb, Camphor
Middle: Peppermint, Spearmint
“Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery.” – John Ruskin
Fresh and cool like the icy glaciers and abundant snowfall of the scenic Icefields Parkway, a mountain highway that is consistently rated as one of the most scenic drives in the world.
Strong eucalyptus notes tamed by fresh peppermint and sweet spearmint under a light base of cedarwood.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer