Icefields Parkway Beard Oil
Top: Green Herb, Sweet Camphor
Middle: Spearmint, Peppermint
Base: Cedarwood, Black Pepper
"Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery." - John Ruskin
Fresh and cool like the icy glaciers and abundant snowfall of the scenic Icefields Parkway.
Made with broad leaf peppermint essential oil, a lesser known and milder version of eucalyptus that has sweet herbal and pepper notes, complimented by spearmint and peppermint under a light base of cedar.
Our Icefields Parkway Beard Oil is designed for:
- People looking for sweet mint themed scents
- People looking for a modern take on eucalyptus scents
- Anyone interested in unique scents
Inspired by highway 93, a popular mountain highway that connects Jasper National Park to Banff National Park in Alberta. The Icefields Parkway is consistently rated as one of the most scenic drives in the world.
[tab name="About Our Beard Oil"]
- Our premium Beard oil will soften your beard which helps sooth itch and improve overall feel.
- The oils draw in and hold moisture that will keep your beard feeling and looking healthy.
- Your skin is moisturized as well, helping to control beard-druff.
- Each Beard Oil has innovative and multilayered scents that we formulate ourselves.
- We use only high quality essential oils and all but one of our beard oils are fragrance oil free.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, our Beard Oil should last you about 3 months.
- Comes in a high quality drawstring cloth bag to protect your beard oil while travelling.
Each Beard Oil is made with six complimentary oils supplemented by vitamin E:
- Organic Argan Oil: This is the main ingredient for our beard oils. Argan oil is a powerful moisturizer and protects your skin and hair.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: is believed to help with hair growth and to have positive effects on skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax that is similar to the protective barrier made by your skin. Easily absorbed through hair follicles but doesn't block them.
- Organic Almond Oil Creates a barrier on your skin and allows your skin to absorb more water and protects from water loss.
- Organic Hemp Oil: Believed to stimulate hair growth, high in omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, anti inflammatory and is easily absorbed by skin and hair.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Known to be anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, skin softening, antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.
Apply just a couple drops to the palm of your hand. Work oil from base of beard outwards, as needed. Apply after a shower to your towel dried beard for best results. Beards in drier climates will benefit from a couple applications per day.