FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
KANANASKIS EXPLORER ALL PURPOSE BUTTER
Notes: Pine Cone, Citrus, Black Spruce, Fir Needle, Tree Resin, Patchouli, Balsam
“Great things are done when men and mountains meet.” – William Blake
Like taking a deep breath of fresh forest air after a summer rain. Scented with five different evergreen essential oils and anchored by a rich vanilla-esque bed of tree bark resin and patchouli. Please note that this scent will be different than our shave soap version, as the butter version is made using only essential oils.
Inspired by one of our favourite outdoor hotspots– Kananaskis Provincial Park. Not as famous or commercially developed as the nearby Banff National Park, but Kananaskis offers outdoor enthusiasts a rustic atmosphere with world class hiking, snowshoeing and backcountry camping.
- Made with five kinds of specialty butters to moisturize and protect the skin: shea, cocoa, mango, illipe and murumuru.
- Contains a plant based conditioner that works great for beards and adds a smooth silky feel to the buttter.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, this is about a 3 month supply.
- Comes with a drawstring cloth bag to protect your butter while travelling.
- Available in 1oz or 2oz tins.
- Carnauba Wax: One of the hardest cosmetic waxes available, gives our balm holding power.
- Illipe Butter: Known for its high moisturizing properties for and it’s ability to restore elasticity to hair and skin. It’s extremely helpful in the treatment of dry or over-processed hair. Mango Butter: A soft, smooth butter. Softens your skin, restores shine and protects the skin from the effects of aging. High in isostearic acid, it is ideal for damaged, frizzy, and coarse hair that also helps prevent split ends.
- Murumuru Butter: high in vitamins and light, adds shine to your beard without looking greasy.
- Cocoa Butter: Anti-oxidant and has anti aging properties. Resistant to spoiling and adds some hardness to the butter
- Organic Babassu Oil: Believed to stimulate hair growth, high in omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, anti inflammatory and is easily absorbed by skin and hair.
- Organic Shea Butter: Known to be anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, skin softening, antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Moisturizing, helps hair retain protein and is believed to stimulate hair growth.
- Organic Safflower Oil: A light, easily absorbed oil with moisturizing benefits.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.
- BTMS-50: Plant based conditioner great for keeping hair soft and lends a lush creaminess to the balm
Start with a dime sized portion. This is an anhydrous product (no water) and a little goes a long way. Works best after a shower as the butters will seal in moisture.