FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
KANANASKIS EXPLORER BEER SOAP
Top: Pine Cone, Citrus
Middle: Blue Spruce, Fir Needle
Base: Tree Resin, Balsam
“Great things are done when men and mountains meet.” – William Blake
Like taking a deep breath of fresh forest air after a summer rain. Scented with blue spruce and fir needle, anchored by a rich vanilla-esque bed of tree bark resin. Inspired by one of our favourite outdoor hotspots– Kananaskis Provincial Park. Not as famous or commercially developed as the nearby Banff National Park, but Kananaskis offers outdoor enthusiasts a rustic atmosphere with world class hiking, snowshoeing and backcountry camping.
This soap contains a small amount of paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer