FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
KOOTENAY PLAINS BEARD OIL
Notes: Citrus Peel, Key Lime, Lavender, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cedarwood, Oakmoss, Vanilla
“Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Anderson
Freshly cut cedar meets sweet & bright citrus peel warmed with black pepper and lavender. Hints of spicy ginger, oakmoss resin and a touch of vanilla absolute round out our tribute a sunny day on the Kootenay Plains.
**REFORMULATED SCENT JUNE 2020: this scent was reformulated to keep the original notes of lime, cedar and pepper upfront, but made more complex with the addition of ginger, oakmoss resin and vanilla absolute.
Inspired by the Kootenay Plains, a region at the foot of the Alberta Rocky Mountains that nurtures the glacial beginnings of the North Saskatchewan River.
[tab name=”About Our Beard Oil”]
- Our premium Beard oil will soften your beard which helps sooth itch and improve overall feel.
- The oils draw in and hold moisture that will keep your beard feeling and looking healthy.
- Your skin is moisturized as well, helping to control beard-druff.
- Each Beard Oil has innovative and multilayered scents that we formulate ourselves.
- Scented naturally with essential oils, resins and absolutes.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, our Beard Oil should last you about 3 months.
- Comes in a high quality drawstring cloth bag to protect your beard oil while travelling.
Each Beard Oil is made with fourteen complimentary oils supplemented by Vitamin E:
- Organic Argan Oil: This is the main ingredient for our beard oils. Argan oil is a powerful moisturizer and protects your skin and hair.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: is believed to help with hair growth and to have positive effects on skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Squalane: an outstanding moisturizer capable of keeping your skin and your hair properly hydrated and imparting flexibility and suppleness to the skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax that is similar to the protective barrier made by your skin. Easily absorbed through hair follicles but doesn’t block them.
- Organic Almond Oil Creates a barrier on your skin and allows your skin to absorb more water and protects from water loss.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.
*Argan, *Black Cumin Seed, Sunflower, Avocado, *Perilla Seed, *Jojoba, Coconut, *Safflower, *Almond, *Pumpkin Seed, *Camellia Seed, Abyssinian, Meadowfoam, Neossance Squalane, Vitamin E*organic
Apply just a couple drops to the palm of your hand. Work oil from base of beard outwards, as needed. Apply after a shower to your towel dried beard for best results. Beards in drier climates will benefit from a couple applications per day.