FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
LYCHEE IS A STONE FRUIT BEARD OIL
Notes: Lychee, Red Tea, Mango, Peach, Plum, Tangerine, Benzoin, Coconut
“The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom” – William Blake
This beard oil shares the same as our popular shave soap of the same name and so should serve as a great pre-shave as well as a beard oil. Contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance oils.
[tab name=”About Our Beard Oil”]
- Our beard oil will soften your beard which helps sooth itch and improve overall feel.
- The oils draw in and hold moisture that will keep your beard feeling and looking healthy.
- Your skin is moisturized as well, helping to control beard-druff.
- Each Beard Oil has innovative and multilayered scents that we formulate ourselves.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, our Beard Oil should last you about 3 months.
- Comes in a high quality drawstring cloth bag to protect your beard oil while traveling.
Each Beard Oil is made with fourteen complimentary oils supplemented by Vitamin E:
- Organic Argan Oil: This is the main ingredient for our beard oils. Argan oil is a powerful moisturizer and protects your skin and hair.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: is believed to help with hair growth and to have positive effects on skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Squalane: an outstanding moisturizer capable of keeping your skin and your hair properly hydrated and imparting flexibility and suppleness to the skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax that is similar to the protective barrier made by your skin. Easily absorbed through hair follicles but doesn’t block them.
- Organic Almond Oil Creates a barrier on your skin and allows your skin to absorb more water and protects from water loss.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.
*Argan, *Black Cumin Seed, Sunflower, Avocado, *Perilla Seed, *Jojoba, Coconut, *Safflower, *Almond, *Pumpkin Seed, *Camellia Seed, Abyssinian, Meadowfoam, Neossance Squalane, Vitamin E
Apply just a couple drops to the palm of your hand. Work oil from base of beard outwards, as needed. Apply after a shower to your towel dried beard for best results. Beards in drier climates will benefit from a couple applications per day.