FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
Lavender + Spruce Body Butter
Notes: Camphor, Lavender, Spruce, Tree ResinScented with simple but effective pairing of a variety of spruce essential oils and fine lavender, a special variety of lavender grown in high altitudes in France–this is a much more sweet and almost citrusy version of lavender.
[tab name=”About Our Body Butter”]
A perfect remedy for dry skin thanks to the addition of moisturizing illipe, mango and raw organic shea butters. Bolstered with organic coconut oil, a splash of light and fast absorbing sunflower oil, skin nourishing Vitamin E and vegan friendly carnauba wax from Brazil. Each butter comes in a high quality, reusable glass jar with metal lid.
- Illipe Butter: Known for its high moisturizing properties for and it’s ability to restore elasticity to hair and skin. It’s extremely helpful in the treatment of dry or over-processed hair.
- Mango Butter: A soft, smooth butter. Softens your skin, restores shine and protects the skin from the effects of aging. High in isostearic acid, it is ideal for damaged, frizzy, and coarse hair that also helps prevent split ends.
- Shea Butter: Known to be anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, skin softening, antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Coconut Oil: Said to have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as a great skin moisturizer.
- Sunflower Oil: A light, quick absorbing oil with moisturizing benefits.
- Carnuba Wax: One of the hardest cosmetic waxes available, used in place of beeswax.
- Arrowroot Powder: Promotes quick absorption of the butter into the skin.
- BTMS- 50: Plant based conditioner great for keeping hair soft and lends a lush creaminess to the balm
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the butter from oxidation, improving shelf life.
Apply no more than a dime sized amount at a time — only a little is needed! Especially helpful after a bath or a shower to seal in moisture.
Because of the conditioner in the recipe, it’s great for hair as well – tame fly aways and add healthy shine.