FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
STORE WIDE SALE 15% OFF SEPT 30 TO OCT 2
SPRING CABIN SHAVE SOAP
Notes: Cedarwood Blend, Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit, Yuzu, Tangerine, Melon, Cypress, Cardamom, Peppercorn
Pre order only, shipments won’t go out until Friday April 14Spring Cabin is a citrus themed scent that blends together grapefruit, yuzu, lemon and bergamot with sweet melon and a touch of cardamom and black peppercorn. I’ve used a base of ten different varietals of cedar essential oils from around the world, including some cedar absolute for more richness in the dry down.
2023’s version of Spring Cabin sees a slight bump up to the cedar blend, but remains largely the same as last year’s. I have 2022 soaps still available that I’ll be selling at a slight discount. As the soap has been curing for much longer, you can expect a much firmer base with the 2022 version.
[tab name=”About Our Soap”]
- We are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Made with four skin nourishing butters: fair trade raw organic shea butter, kokum butter, fair trade cocoa butter and mango butter
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Tremella extract is high in vitamin D, has strong water-binding capacities, easily penetrates the skin’s layers, forming a protective film of moisture that transforms the look and feel of dryness and roughness.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like
smoothness after drying.
- Silk, goat’s milk and yogurt lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave.
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
- All of our fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.