FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
SPRING CABIN SHAVE SOAP (SEASONAL)
Notes: Atlas Cedar, Texas Cedar, Lemon, Grapefruit, Yuzu, Tangerine, Melon, Cucumber
Spring Cabin is light and sweet but is grounded with a perfect amount of earthiness and woody spice. We’ve blended four kinds of citrus mixed with airy cucumber & melon with Atlas & Texas cedar essential oils providing the base. Atlas cedar originates in north Africa and has a unique warm and spicy aroma; Texas cedar, actually a part of the juniper family, is much sharper and has a classic “lumberyard” smell.
Made with our version 4 base.
[tab name=”About Our Soap”]
- We are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Made with four skin nourishing butters: fair trade raw organic shea butter, kokum butter, fair trade cocoa butter and mango butter
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Tremella extract is high in vitamin D, has strong water-binding capacities, easily penetrates the skin’s layers, forming a protective film of moisture that transforms the look and feel of dryness and roughness.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the
moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like
smoothness after drying.
- Silk, goat’s milk and yogurt lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave.
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
- All of our fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because
it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces
of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all
contained less than 20ppm gluten.