Trail Tobacco Beer Soap
Top: Lemon Zest, Spiced Plum
Middle: Fresh Tobacco Leaf, Leather
Base: Earth, Cedarwood
"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis
Our "Trail Tobacco" beer soap is made for the person who enjoys smoking fresh pipe tobacco or, at least, the smell of it.
This soap boasts a scent made of sweet vanilla, spiced plum and earthy tobacco leaf.
Previously named "The Burlington." This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
[tab name="About Our Beer Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer