FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
WHYTE SAFFRON CRAFT BEER SOAP
Top: Coconut, Saffron
Base: Redwood, Soft Patchouli
“Let me run with you tonight, I’ll take you on a moonlit ride” – Tom Petty
Our “Whyte Saffron” beer soap is dedicated to a night out on Whyte Ave, home of Edmonton’s nightlife. Redwood, sweet saffron with hints of floral and creamy coconut are blended to be both sensual and masculine, making it a great unisex scent.
This soap uses paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer