FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
STORE WIDE SALE 15% OFF SEPT 30 TO OCT 2
WHYTE SAFFRON SHAVE SOAP
Notes: Coconut, Saffron, Jasmine, Galbanum, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cabreuva
“Let me run with you tonight, I’ll take you on a moonlit ride” – Tom Petty
Whyte Ave, located in the historic Old Strathcona neighborhood, is considered by many to be home of Edmonton’s nightlife. Clubs, music venues, pubs, restaurants and even some much loved dive bars sprawl across the avenue. Whyte Saffron, a warm and sensual unisex scent, is a nod to Whyte Ave and nightlife in general, dancing on the line between masculine and feminine.
Whyte Saffron features a unique green and spicy opening of saffron and galbanum, an aromatic gum resin that is earthy, woody, and balsamic. The top notes reveal a smooth and creamy heart of tropical coconut and floral jasmine, smoothed out under a rich base of cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood and a hint of vanilla.
If you’ve tried our V3 version of Whyte Saffron, the main new additions here are the galbanum and sandalwood. I’ve also introduced more naturals including jasmine, sandalwood and saffron absolutes; coconut and butter C02 extracts. Naturals don’t have the same “punch” as fragrance oils, but the depth and authenticity they provide should make the dry down much more dynamic, especially on the aftershave.
[tab name=”About Our Soap”]
- This is a softer soap. Brush lathering works but is easy to overload!
- We are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Made with four skin nourishing butters: fair trade raw organic shea butter, kokum butter, fair trade cocoa butter and mango butter
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Tremella extract is high in vitamin D, has strong water-binding capacities, easily penetrates the skin’s layers, forming a protective film of moisture that transforms the look and feel of dryness and roughness.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Silk, goat’s milk and yogurt lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave.
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
- All of our fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
- Each soap is 120 grams and comes in standard white, shallow tubs.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.