FREE YEG + SHERWOOD PARK DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $25 OR MORE
WILD ROSE COUNTRY BEER SOAP
Top: Rose, Green Herb
Middle: Black Pepper, Balsam
Base: Wet Cedar, Patchouli
“Blessed is the person too busy to worry in the day time and too tired to worry at night.” – Prairie Proverb
Rich, sweet & masculine, our Wild Rose Country beer soap contains cedar & patchouli, tamed with soft notes of warm spice & rose petal.
Inspired by the wild rose, the official flower of Alberta.
[tab name=”About Our Beer Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap’s big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer