FREE YEG + SHERWOOD PARK DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $25 OR MORE. FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
Leatherbound Book Soap Bar
Top: Spice, Old Paper, Basement Cellar, Leather, Vanilla, Musk
Biblichor: the smell found in the pages of old books.
Strong notes of leather and crisp paper wrapped in a subtle musty sweetness will recall your favourite bookstore or old library. A great gift for the book lover or fan of unique scents.
We coloured the soap with activated charcoal, known for it’s absorbing and detoxifying properties This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
[tab name=”About Our Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Mountain Water