FREE YEG + SHERWOOD PARK DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $25 OR MORE
Tonquin Evergreen Clay Soap Bar
Top: Pine Cone
Middle: Spruce, Fir Needle
Base: Tree Resin, Patchouli, Balsam
A natural soap inspired by the beautiful Tonquin Valley in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Scented with essentials oils of Fir needle, Spruce, Pine with a sweet vanilla base from tree resin and patchouli.
Coloured naturally with French green clay which works great with oily skin.
[tab name=”About Our Soap”]
Our soaps are:
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Mountain Water