Alone in the Wilderness Beard Balm
Top: Cedar Leaf, Camphor
Middle: Juniper Berry, Fresh Balsam
Base: Cedarwood, Dry Earth
"Nature never did betray the heart that loved her" - William Wordsworth
Bright and green cedar leaf fold into green juniper berry and freshly cut cedar, reminiscent of a log cabin in the remote backcountry of Alberta.
Our Alone in the Wilderness Beard Balm is designed for
- Outdoor and nature enthusiasts
- Anyone who loves the smell of evergreen and fresh cut cedar
- Those looking for “dry” scents
Inspired by Dick Proenneke’s “Alone in the Wilderness” film. Dick Proenneke, while in his fifties, went to homestead alone in the wilderness of Alaska for almost thirty years.
[tab name="About Our Beard Balm"]
- Four kinds of wax-- bayberry, beeswax, candelilla, and carnauba-- make a unique feeling balm that's bolstered with a diverse range of premium hair conditioning oils and butters.
- Our beard balm will tame your beard, add shine, and keep your skin moisturized.
- Each Beard Balm has innovative and multilayered scents using at least five essential oils.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, this is about a 3 month supply.
- Comes in a high quality drawstring cloth bag to protect your beard balm while travelling.
- Available in a high quality & reusable glass jar with metal lid or a convenient one ounce travel sized tin.
- Bayberry wax: An aromatic wax derived from bayberry leaves.
- Beeswax: a hard wax that traps in moisture.
- Candelilla Wax: a moderately hard wax that adds shine to our balm
- Carnauba Wax: One of the hardest cosmetic waxes available
- Organic Argan Oil: A powerful moisturizer and protects your skin and hair.
- Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil: iBelieved to help with hair growth and to have positive effects on skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax that is similar to the protective barrier made by your skin. Easily absorbed through hair follicles but doesn't block them.
- Illipe Butter: Known for its incredible moisturizing properties for and it's ability to restore elasticity to hair and skin. It's extremely helpful in the treatment of dry or over-processed hair.
- Organic Babassu Oil: Believed to stimulate hair growth, high in omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, anti inflammatory and is easily absorbed by skin and hair.
- Organic Shea Butter: Known to be anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, skin softening, antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Moisturizing, helps hair retain protein and is believed to stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.
Apply a dime sized portion to the palm of your hand. Work wax from base of beard outwards, as needed. A little goes a long way.