Alone in the Wilderness Beard Oil
Top: Cedar Leaf, Camphor
Middle: Juniper Berry, Fresh Balsam
Base: Cedarwood, Dry Earth
"Nature never did betray the heart that loved her" - William Wordsworth
Bright and fresh cedar leaf fold into a rich base of juniper berry and freshly cut cedar. A simple but powerful forest scent designed to recall hikes to secluded backcountry cabins scattered throughout the Alberta Rockies.
Inspired by Dick Proenneke’s “Alone in the Wilderness” film. Dick Proenneke, while in his fifties, went to homestead alone in the wilderness of Alaska for almost thirty years.
[tab name="About Our Beard Oil"]
- Our premium Beard oil will soften your beard which helps sooth itch and improve overall feel.
- The oils draw in and hold moisture that will keep your beard feeling and looking healthy.
- Highly moisturizing and traps in water, helping to control beard-druff and keep your skin feeling great.
- Each Beard Oil has innovative and multilayered scents that we formulate ourselves.
- We use only high quality essential oils and all but one of our beard oils are fragrance oil free.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, our Beard Oil should last you about 3 months of daily use.
- Comes in a high quality drawstring cloth bag to protect your beard oil while travelling.
Each Beard Oil is made with six complimentary oils supplemented by vitamin E:
- Organic Argan Oil: This is the main ingredient for our beard oils. Argan oil is a powerful moisturizer and protects your skin and hair.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: is believed to help with hair growth and to have positive effects on skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax that is similar to the protective barrier made by your skin. Easily absorbed through hair follicles but doesn't block them.
- Organic Almond Oil Creates a barrier on your skin and allows your skin to absorb more water and protects from water loss.
- Organic Hemp Oil: Believed to stimulate hair growth, high in omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, anti inflammatory and is easily absorbed by skin and hair.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Known to be anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, skin softening, antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.