Cedarwood & Oak
Top: Smoke, Dried Cedar
Middle: Toasted Oak
Base: Vanilla, Cedarwood, Musk
A cedar blend from seven kinds of cedar essential and fragrance oils mixed with oak and vanilla. The result is a universally appealing soap with warm, woodsy, and slightly sweet notes.
contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
[tab name="About Our Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Mountain Water