Gentleman's Study Beer Soap
Top: Tobacco Leaf, Spice
Middle: Leather, Tonka Bean
Base: Black Musk, Sandalwood, Oakmoss
"A gentleman is someone who puts more into the world than he takes out." - G.B. Shaw
Our Gentleman's Study Beer Soap looks back to the classic sophisticated gentleman - well-read, worldly & wise... but also known to love fine tobacco and the occasional whisky.
Notes of leather & patchouli from the old leather-bound books that dominate every shelf; an aged cologne of musk, sandalwood & tonka bean soaked into a well worn chair; hints of sweet tobacco and spice forever ingrained into the walls.
*This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
[tab name="About Our Beer Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer