Roger's Pass Beer Soap
Top: Spicy Mint, Bergamot
Middle: Black Pine, Juniper Berry, Black Spruce
Base: Cedarwood, Birch, Wintergreen
"What a glorious greeting the sun gives the mountains." - John Muir
Like a breath of icy mountain air. Our Roger's Pass beer soap is fresh & crisp without being overly mint forward. Fresh mint tempered by sweet bergamot and evergreen, complimented by the icy & sweet wintergreen and deep cedar base.
While admittedly not Albertan inspired, I wanted to acknowledge to our frequent road trips into British Columbia. The Roger's Pass and area offer some of most impressive scenery and outdoor activities British Columbia has to offer, while also serving as a main corridor into mainland BC and the West Coast.
[tab name="About Our Beer Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer