Royal Earl Grey Bar Soap
Top: Bergamot, Lemon Peel
Middle: Lavender, Vanilla
Base: Patchouli, Tree Resin
Smells just like a freshly steeped cup of Earl Grey tea. Strong notes of citrus bergamot and lemon. Hints of floral and vanilla, lightly anchored by patchouli and tree resin.
This soap contains high quality paraben and phthalate free vanilla fragrance oil in addition to essential oils.
[tab name="About Our Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with fresh water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Mountain Water