Trail Tobacco Beer Soap
Top: Lemon Zest, Spiced Plum
Middle: Fresh Tobacco Leaf, Leather
Base: Earth, Cedarwood
"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis
Our "Trail Tobacco" beer soap is made for the person who enjoys smoking fresh pipe tobacco while enjoying long walks in nature.
Rich smells of sweet vanilla, spiced plum and earthy tobacco leaf.
Previously named "The Burlington." This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
[tab name="About Our Beer Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer