FREE YEG + AREA DELIVERY WITH ORDER OF $40 OR MORE.
FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $80+(USA + CAN ONLY)
KANANASKIS EXPLORER BEARD BALM
Notes: Pine Cone, Citrus, Black Spruce, Fir Needle, Tree Resin, Patchouli, Balsam
“Great things are done when men and mountains meet.” – William Blake
Like taking a deep breath of fresh forest air after a summer rain. Scented with five different evergreen essential oils and anchored by a rich vanilla-esque bed of tree bark resin and patchouli.
Inspired by one of our favourite outdoor hotspots– Kananaskis Provincial Park. Not as famous or commercially developed as the nearby Banff National Park, but Kananaskis offers outdoor enthusiasts a rustic atmosphere with world class hiking, snowshoeing and backcountry camping.
- Four kinds of wax– bayberry, beeswax, candelilla and carnauba– make a unique feeling balm that’s bolstered with a complimentary range of premium hair conditioning oils and butters.
- Our beard balm will tame your beard, add shine and control “beardruff’ by keeping your skin moisturized.
- Each Beard Balm has innovative and multilayered scents using at least five essential oil blends.
- Depending on beard size and frequency of use, this is about a 3 month supply.
- Comes with a drawstring cloth bag to protect your beard balm while travelling.
- Available in a high quality & reusable glass jar with metal lid or a convenient one ounce travel sized tin.
- Bayberry wax: An aromatic wax derived from bayberry leaves, similar to beeswax.
- Beeswax: a hard wax that traps in moisture.
- Candelilla Wax: a moderately hard wax that adds shine to our balm, is conditioning, and easily absorbed.
- Carnauba Wax: One of the hardest cosmetic waxes available, gives our balm holding power.
- Organic Argan Oil: A powerful moisturizer that protects your skin and hair.
- Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil: Believed to help with hair growth and is currently being researched to explore any positive effects on skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax that is similar to the protective barrier naturally made by your skin. Easily absorbed through hair follicles but doesn’t block them.
- Illipe Butter: Known for its high moisturizing properties for and it’s ability to restore elasticity to hair and skin. It’s extremely helpful in the treatment of dry or over-processed hair.
- Organic Babassu Oil: Believed to stimulate hair growth, high in omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, anti inflammatory and is easily absorbed by skin and hair.
- Organic Shea Butter: Known to be anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, skin softening, antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Moisturizing, helps hair retain protein and is believed to stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin E: Highly skin nourishing, Vitamin E also protects the beard oil from oxidation, improving shelf life.
Apply a dime sized portion to the palm of your hand. Work wax from base of beard outwards, as needed. A little goes a long way.