Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
Our Shampoo Bar is made with a blend of energizing tea tree, rosemary and peppermint essential oils and uses homemade whey instead of water. As an added benefit, shampoo bars also help reduce the waste from traditional plastic bottle shampoo!
- Whey will soften your hair and is said to promote a healthy scalp, hair growth and is a natural conditioner.
- Tea Tree oil is antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant and also believed to stimulate hair growth; helps with dry and flaky skin
- Rosemary shares some of the anti bacterial properties of tea tree, smells great and is also high in vitamin E.
- Peppermint oil also stimulates your hair and your senses, perfect for an early morning pick me up!
We strongly suggest you rinse your hair with an apple cider vinegar solution when using shampoo bars. When using handmade soaps your hair may experience a build up of product that is easily remedied by apple cider vinegar, which happens to be great for your scalp and hair as well!
We offer convenient and reusable 4 oz amber plastic bottles to use your own apple cider vinegar in! If you have long hair, we recommend the mist sprayer option!
[tab name="About Our Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with homemade whey.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Our shampoo bar doesn't contain any artificial lathering agents, colourants, synthetic fragrance, or preservatives. Paraben and phthalate free.Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Homemade Whey