$15 FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO NORTH AMERICA
Our soap uses our signature blend of oils including avocado oil and fair trade organic shea butter. We strive for interesting and fun scents that we formulate in house.
Our soaps are:
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins thanks to the blend of six complimentary oils.
- Long lasting and firm: we don’t sell our soaps until they’ve cured for six weeks– but our cure time on average is 6 months.
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- If we aren’t using beer, aloe vera, goat’s or almond milk, all of our soaps are made with fresh mountain water from the Rocky Mountains.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter
- Bubbly: there’s a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil
- Vegan (except for our shampoo bar and Goat’s Milk Castile)
- Natural – some of our soaps contain high quality paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil in addition to essential oils, but we’ll always let you know
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches