The Cowboy Trail Beer Soap
Top: Smoke, Spice
Middle: Leather, Vanilla
Base: Musk, Tonka Bean
"Anyone can love the mountains, but it takes a soul to love the prairies." - Willa Cather
Sweet smoke, leather & spicy musk rounded off with rich tonka bean to make a soap that smells like a seasoned cowboy hat.
Part of our new "Highways of Alberta" series, celebrating classic drives and scenic routes of Alberta.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
Alberta’s iconic Cowboy Trail is a historic route
through rolling hills surrounded by the Rocky Mountains on one side and
blue sky prairies on the other.
[tab name="About Our Beer Soap"]
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer